Followers

Sunday, 23 January 2011

Sunday

Hi everyone hope you are all having a good weekend, I have only one card to share this weekend but have managed to meet quite a few challenge requirement with it.



The image is another little Penny Black hedgehog (I do love these stamps), this is the 'Asking the Flowers' stamp and like most things it is one I have had for a number of years but that has been sadly neglected. I have coloured it using my new promarkers that I got in the on-line January sales and have then matted it onto different papers from my stash, added a sentiment and the little butterfly that again is a stash item that I dug out from the bottom of a box. I am entering this card into the following challenges.
Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge     (the sketch)
Penny Black Saturday Challenge    (January Sales - my new promarkers)
Wild Orchid Challenges    (Lets get Sentimental)
Tip Top Tuesday  (All Sentimental)
Stamp Something   (Cute Somethings)
Totally Gorjuss  (hot hot hot)

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - love the spring colours and your colouring is fab.

    Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday for this weeks 'All Sentimental' challenge :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely freash colours and a cute image. I love PB stamps also. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty card, love it!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Hot!! Thanks for playing with us this week at TG!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Tuesday for another brilliant tip! :)

    Maggie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great "hot" card. Thanks for us at TG this week
    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very cute and pretty Kietha - love the pretty image and spring-like colorus. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your adorable hedgie keitha......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Congrats on your win at Penny Black,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete