Followers

Friday 7 January 2011

Here we go again, seem to be getting the hand of this lol.


Not a very clear picture this time, I am going to have to work on that part. Anyway if you can see it this is the first card I have ever machine stitched and let me tell you its a lot harder than it looks hence the very wobbly lines although I do think it adds to its charm. The stamped image is one I have had for ages it may be a Penny Black image but I'm not too sure again it is coloured using brush markers and a water colouring technique (I am just starting to experiment with promarkers so you will see the results here soon). This image has been layered onto card stash from my stock also the papers and ribbon are all from my stash and I have had them for so long that I can't remember where they are from or if you can still get them even. I have further embelished the card with some little stamped dragonfly images and buttons.

I am going to enter this card into Delightful...............buttons challenge but will do that later today after hubby has arrived home and he can show me what I am doing wrong on the image dept. so I will hopefully have a clearer image to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment