Followers

Monday 5 March 2012

Wow!

It just goes to show what a difference being organised can make, not only have a managed to complete three cards this weekend (yes three when I normally only average one), but two blog posts as well. The card below is one that I made yesterday and is as I type in the post on it's way to an old friend who celebrates a birthday later this week.
The flower images are from the Stampendous clear stamp set Flower Box, these I stamped onto white card and coloured with Promarkers then cut around before layering onto some orange card from my stash. The stamens have little self adhesive pearls attached to them that I got from Handy Hippo, I love the colour, they come from a sheet of mixed colours and are available in two different sizes. The papers I have used is from Nitwit Collections, the lace and bakers twine from The Ribbon Girl the button is from my stash.
I hope you all have a good day, I am off to work shortly as working a late shift but hopefully will have time during the week to share another of my makes with you all.

Kietha xx

No comments:

Post a Comment