Followers

Monday 9 April 2012

Not so lazy Monday

Hi everyone,
hope you have all had a great Easter weekend and that the Easter Bunny brought you loads of eggs. Just a quickie share from me for today as have been rushing around a bit today but can't complain as other than today have had a very lazy crafty weekend. Got quite a few cards made and also actually completed my first Christmas card of the year but the share I have for you is a very simple card that I have made for a work colleague for a Christening. I don't really have any stamps etc. that are Christening related so I hope she is ok with what I managed to come up with
 I have literally just used some blue pearlised card which I have run through an embossing folder on my Cuttlebug, matted and layered this onto some silver mirror card and more of the same blue card, added some ribbon as a wrap and a bow and the sentiment is alphabet peel offs. I have also made another card with an image on it so she has got a choice but I will share that with you again.
That's it from me for tonight going to make the most of what hours are left before bedtime as work tomorrow.

Kietha x

No comments:

Post a Comment