Followers

Sunday 13 February 2011

I've got a Cuttlebug :o)

Sorry that I haven't been blogging much this week but it has been my last week working at Macclesfield District General Hospital so have been tying up all the loose ends that needed to be completed before I move on. Start new job tomorrow just need to remember to point the car in a different direction lol. Anyway thanks to my very generous friends at MDGH who gave me money as a leaving present to get crafty stuff I am pleased to announce that I am now the proud owner of a Cuttlebug plus some cutting dies and embossing folders. I also received some Hobbycraft vouchers from the lovely Frank who I worked with very closely over the last 6 months (will miss you Frank), and lo and behold Hobbycraft have a sale on Promarkers so was able to add a good quantity of pens to my stash.
Thank you everyone very very much xx

No comments:

Post a Comment