Followers

Monday 21 January 2013

Even more snow

Yes it has been snowing here again for most of the day, the main roads are clear but it is a bit hairy getting off the side streets onto them.
I have finished off  the commission card a work friend asked me to make for her this evening. The person she wants it for has her own horse and is not a girly girl so I hope that Jane likes it when I take into work tomorrow.


The image is a digital one (not sure where I got it from), that I have coloured with my ProMarkers, the papers I have used are from Nitwits layered onto Kraft card and then edged with stickles. The tag is a die cut and the sentiment I found on the internet, I created a word document and then typed out the text so it would fit on the tag. The butterfly is one of my trusty Martha Stewart punches covered in stickles with a few gems added to the centre, the blue flower at the top of the tag is a brad from my stash as are the gems. The horseshoe is part of the digital image that I printed out separately and cut around.
I am entering this card into the following challenge:
I love ProMarkers Challenge  - #151 - layer it up

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kietha

    I am sure your colleague will love it.

    That label and its cute sentiment are the perfect finishing touch for such a special card.

    Loving all the kraft too.

    Hope all is good with you. Stay safe in the snow!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, cute image, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny X

    ReplyDelete