Followers

Saturday 19 January 2013

Snow

Well Saturday is almost over and not got even a sniff of doing anything crafty at all :(
Have been out most of the day making the journey to see my eldest brother who is in hospital in Crewe with complications that he has developed following routine surgery on Friday 11th Jan. He is looking and feeling much better and should hopefully be home next week.
I was dreading the trip slightly due to the amount of snow we had yesterday and the fact that it was snowing again when we left home but we had no problems at all, the main roads were fine and the motorway was almost empty :)
So a day at home tomorrow card making as I have a commission to complete or do I mean start that has to be done by Friday so need to hitch my knickers up and get a shuffle on xx

No comments:

Post a Comment