Followers

Friday 11 January 2013

New for me

I am feeling much better today, woke up this morning without coughing which is a first for a couple of weeks and took my last antibiotic this morning so hopefully this horrid infection is finally going.
The share today is a new style for me Clean and Simple (C&S) the challenge for this week over at Less is More is black and white with a touch/hint of colour although I have left it a bit late as the challenge closes in a few hours. Anyway this is what I came up with


sorry the picture isn't the best but having camera problems at present so am having to scan my cards and you just do not get the picture quality. For this card I used another stamp that I have owned for years it's an Inca Stamp called Daisy Squares which I stamped and then cut each individual flower image out, the flower centres I applied Buttercup Sparkles to (my hint of colour). I applied the images to a piece of plain white card after I had embossed just over half of the area with one of my Cuttlebug embossing folders, I then inked the card edges with black ink before applying the panel to the base card.

I am entering this card into the following challenge:
Less is More #101 - black and white with a hint of colour

2 comments:

  1. I love these daisy squares.... my granddaughter is called Daisy hence my soft spot for them.
    I agree about scanning too, I always think that photographs are better representations!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you found us..

    Sorry for my late visit!Thanks for Joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete