Followers

Tuesday 8 January 2013

New Year

Well another year has just begun (not quite sure what happened to 2012) and as last year I have decided to dust my blog down and blow away the cobwebs. I am looking forward to another crafty year ahead and although I may have neglected my blog in 2012 I did not neglect my crafting having a busy year making cards, cross stitching and re-discovering my love of knitting.
I am not going to make a new year resolution to update my blog more frequently (as that would just be a recipe for disaster), instead I am going to make a little promise to post here more often and to once again share my creations with the blogging crafty world.

So to start as I mean to go on here is a card that I made for a work colleague to give to her husband


The image is one I have owned for years and was purchased from Elzebells (sadly no longer trading) it's coloured with a mix of promarkers and water colour pencils, matted and layered using card from my stash. The hearts are diecuts (not sure what make) that I cut using my Cuttlebug, the black lines are all hand drawn (by me) and a little bit of glamour dust to the smaller two hearts. You can't see it in the photo but the white card used in the layering is embossed with white hearts of varying sizes (it was bought that way).
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Penny Black and More: January challenge - Love Is In The Air
Allsorts Challenge Blog: Week 188 - CAS (Clean and Simple)

2 comments:

  1. Such a very sweet card Kietha and a lovely clean crisp deal with all the white space.

    Thanks so much and sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge this month and Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete