Followers

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Missing in Action

Well another posting famine from me :( I have very good intentions when I post and then within a few days my blog is again covered in dust and cobwebs. I have blown off the dust again and so hello blogging world. I have been busy crafting in one form or another making cards for friends and family and also my Christmas cards for this year I saw a post somewhere that said Christmas is only 17 weeks away eek!!! better get a shuffle on. I have also been making some decorative items for the house, little bird cages that I filled with artificial flowers and have hung from chains in the bathroom also x-stitching little welcome hangers with owls and hearts on which aren't finished yet but are looking soooo cute.
Anyway I have a card to share that I made last week and whilst trawling through blogland found that it would fit beautifully into this weeks challenge over at Lili's little faries challenge which is Vintage/Shabby Chic



The stamp used is 'best friends' which I have couloured with ProMarkers and then matt and layered onto kraft card and papers from my stash having slightly distressed all the edges with distress ink. I have added a piece of lace and a dye cut embellishment to which I have stuck some little lilac pearls.
The picture isn't the best but I still have no camera so it was taken on my phone. I also decorated the inside of the card and used a metal corner embellishment to emphasise the blank area for your message.




I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Lili's Little Fairies - Vintage/Shabby Chic
I Love ProMarkers Challenge - Challenge 181 - Summertime

4 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card ,love how you decorated the inside too, such a sweet image
    Thanks for joining us at this weeks I ♥ ProMarkers challenge.
    good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, love the image and everything about it. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,fabulous image and lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. Such a delightful image and I love the pretty papers.
    Thank you for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete